Thursday, December 10, 2015

Loyal3 December Purchases and Dividends


I opened my Loyal3 account in October and wrote about my October investment here.

November purchase here

This is my third month and another $200.00 to invest. 

I am up 2% overall so far.

Here is a little picture for you. 




As I mentioned in my previous posts I invest $200 every month.

So this month I am investing $100 in Walmart stocks, $50 in FTR and $50 in Macy's.

December was first month of dividends on Loyal3.


FTR$3.22
KSS$0.52
Total$3.74

Thanks for reading and have a great month of trading!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your recent buys. Not a particular fan of with stock added but you are nonetheless building up some nice positions by staying consistent with your buys. For me, consistency is really key making buys come rain or shine. It's an effective way to build up a growing passive income stream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loyal3 doesn't have so many stocks to pick from but for no fees and minimum investment, not so bad.

      Delete