Saturday, August 30, 2014

August Progress

I started tracking my passive income this summer.

My June passive income was $261.00
My July passive income was $209.67  

In August I bought more shares of MCD, GSK, and a new stock EC.

I received $118.36 in Dividends income
My dividend paying stocks were: ARCP, T, RYN, KMI, PETS, PG. 
I earned an interest of $26.05
I earned $11.26 in points on my Discover card
I received $10 check from my Kroger card
I received $70 gift card from amazon.com for opening a credit card account. I am not sure if I supposed to count this one but I was buying a new printer and using $70 off was very appealing... :)

My total financial passive income for the month of August was $235.62

At this moment my goal is to have $1k in passive income from dividends and other financial institutions.




2 comments:

  1. MCD and GSK are good stocks. I also own some shares of them and they are a little under pressure right now but solid in my view. I've also tweeted your story in my community. I wish you all the best for your future dividend income growth. Best Tom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tom, thanks for stopping by and sharing my blog in your community. I really appreciate it!

      Delete