Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Weekly Stock List (8/16/2014)




This week I spent working in Moscow. It was a busy week.
I was going to blog last week when I just arrived, but I keep having errors when I try to blog.
I guess because I am in a different country now. So I will keep it short.

Here is my stock list for upcoming week.

StockName, DescriptionPrice as 8/16/2014Dividend Yield
MCDMacdonalds $                       93.79 3.2%
GSKGlaxoSmithKline plc $                       46.87 4.7%
MATMattel, Inc. $                       35.08 3.9%
SEASSeaWorld Entertainment, Inc $                       18.66 2.8%
ECEcopetrol $                       33.17 6.2%
ESVEnsco plc $                       48.80 5.4%



5 comments:

  1. I would stay away from seaworld as more then likely their downward trend will continue. MCD has been taking a beating at might be the right time to buy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Seaworld was going to be just one of these stocks, which I invest just a little and sell later when they come back. I did not buy it though this week. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I really like MCD and MAT at these prices. I couldn't believe the amount of Mattel toys that kids get at birthday parties. This is a company with many toys that kids love and I plan to add to my MAT position this upcoming week. The 4% dividend yield is an added bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MCD is my number one choice from the list. Twist my arm for another selection and I'd go with ESV. MCD has been in my portfolio since 2007 and I plan to keep it for a long, long time. The yield and PE are both hard to beat at current levels and their recent mishaps have made the stock a little more affordable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I agree. when some people trying to tell that MCD is not such a good investment I always ask, if they know any child who would resist going to MCD? plus they offer lots of healthy choices food as well. I was waiting for while when price would go down...

      Delete