Wednesday, August 17, 2016

My Stocks Watch List for this Week August 15 - August 19 2016

It's kind of hard to pick a stock right now.

My Stock Watch List for this week:

BMY - Bristol-Myers Squibb Company - yield 2.51%
FLO - Flowers Food - yield 4.31%
NEA - Nuveen AMT-Free Municipal Income Fund - yield 6.4% - I added this fund to my watch list after I read a blog post of My Dividend Pipeline.
F - Ford Motors - yield 4.87%
VOD - Vodafone - yield 4.95%
WFC - Wells Fargo - yield 3.16%

What stocks are on your watch list this week?

Thanks for reading


 

4 comments:

  1. 3 Stocks on your watchlist are ones I bought in the last 2 weeks :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we all looking at the same stocks! :) Thanks for stopping by and best wishes

      Delete
  2. I have bought 3 of those in the last month. Including 1 today will have a post on it later today.
    Doug
    https://dividendsandhobbies.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked your blog and I see you bought VOD, so I wonder which other two you bought. Best wishes. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete