Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Stock I bought today June 20 2017

Today I bought 27 share of FDP (Fresh Del Monte) at $49.75 per share. This is kind of not very dividend oriented purchase. The stock only earns 1.22% in dividends but I like the company. I am very into healthy eating and buying shares of company which is one of the biggest providers of fruit around the world means a lot to me. Plus this stock is trading close to the 52 weeks lowest.

At this moment on my watch list GIS, KR, T and VZ

Anyone else is thinking to sell some of MCD stocks in near future?

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. That's a name you don't really see in any dividend growth portfolio. I can understand your reasoning for wanting to pick up a stock that deals with fresh and healthy over packaged and processed. The dividend does look safe too based on current cash flow. Interesting pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great purchase. Follow your beliefs!
    I sold my MCD a couple of months ago.
    See https://dividendforstarters.blogspot.nl/2017/04/recent-sell-mcd.html for more information :)

    Best wishes! DfS

    ReplyDelete