Sunday, February 22, 2015

My weekly stock list (2/22)

Finally I am back to stock market.

Last week I finished my taxes and transferred money to invest into my IRA account.

I bought shares of Bank of Montreal(BMO) and more shares of Centerpoint Energy(CNP).

Here is my list for upcoming week

SYMBOLNAMEPRICE as of 2/22YIELD52-WK LOW52-WK HIGH1-YR TRGT PRICEEPSP/EDividends Paid
GEGeneral Electrics$25.213.70%$23.41$27.53$28.501.516.82>15 years
AUYYamana Gold$3.961.5%$3.45$10.72$5.61-1.469 years
MSFTMicrosoft$43.852.8%$37.19$50.05$47.972.4817.6910 years
BCEBCE inc$44.594.6%$41.00$48.27$56.952.3718.79>15 years

Which one do you like the most? 

My complete Watch List of Dividends Stocks here

My stock picking strategy here


Please share your thoughts and watch lists.




8 comments:

  1. I like AUY since basic materials are now beaten down by investors, so it is a good time to be buying this kind of stocks long term.
    Another stock which is on my BUY list is MSFT. It is showing as undervalued stock to me.
    Good selection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Martin, thanks for stopping by and share your thoughts. I always appreciate it! After looking into your watch list I wonder what do you think about PGN?

      Delete
  2. Welcome back to the market!

    Of the four mentioned, I like GE...In fact, we own shares of GE. It's a great company with a nice yield that dates back many, many years! Right now GE is also at a relatively decent price.

    With that said, I must admit though that I don't know much about AUY and BCE as they have not come onto our radar.

    AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AFFJ! thanks for sharing your opinion. Yes, I really like GE. I am thinking to add it to my regular brokerage account instead of IRA because this stock usually doesn't change in value much and if I need extra cash I can always sell it without much gain or loss...

      Delete
  3. Hi HHWG,

    Thanks for the information.
    I plan to add MFST to my watch list as well.

    GE is particularly interesting to me, as I do not own any Industry related stocks at the moment. It is already on my watch list and I plan to do further analysis about it.

    Best wishes,
    DfS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello DFS! Thanks for stopping by! I keep watching GE for a while, I just need to buy it! :) Best wishes to you!

      Delete
  4. Like the Canadian bank purchase. BMO and CM are both on my watch list and I just posted my recent buy for Feb which included TD and RY. I really like the Canadian banks these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi DivHut! Thanks for stopping by! I just added TD to my watch list. CM and RY look like good stocks too, thanks for sharing! I definitely will add them to my watch list.

    ReplyDelete