Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Weekly Stock Watch List (5/31)

This week I did not purchase any stocks. I was planning to purchase more Target stocks on Friday but price went up and I decided to wait until next week.

Here is my watch list for upcoming week*.
Stock Name, descriptionprice as 5/31Dividend Yeild
ARIApollo Commercial Real Estate$16.759.60%
SBSISouthside Bank$25.823.30%
PGProcter & Gamble$80.793.20%
PFEPfizer$29.633.50%
TGTTarget$56.763.00%
ESVEnsco$52.666.00%
ROSTRoss Stores$68.451.20%

* If I move stock to this list, it means there was a price drop or current price is somewhere in the middle.
I do not buy stocks at their highest prices. I might miss some good stocks but I prefer to sit and wait.
If I have a stock on my list, it means I like something about this stock. If I buy one of these stocks, it does not mean I plan to keep them forever. I might sell them if their price would go up a lot and I feel it's time to sell.


I love Sales on my regular shopping sprays and I use this strategy for my stock shopping... :)

I added ARI (Apollo Commercial Real Estate) to my watch list. It's a pretty young REIT company (on a stock market since 2009). Their dividends yield is high 9.60%. Their prices on shares stay very consistent through these 5 years. I read through their 2013 Annual Report and I like their financial strategies and all numbers on financial statements look pretty healthy to me. Since they " primary originate, invest in, acquire and manage senior performing commercial real estate mortgage loans" it looks to me as a safe investment, since all loans secured by real estate. 


I added PG (Procter&Gamble) to my weekly watch list because their stock price is somewhere in the middle between 52 lows and highs. I wanted to purchase this stock for a while. I guess we all know this brand and in my opinion this is one of these stocks, which is always good to have in your portfolio. So I want to keep this stock on my close watch stock list.

My complete Watch List of Dividends Stocks here. I update this watch list at least once a month.

Please share your thoughts and watch lists.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment