Thursday, May 1, 2014

How I earned $1,576.56 in one day without leaving my house

How I earned $1,576.56 in one day without leaving my house

 So today was my insurance review day.

My Homeowner insurance is due in a month, so I decided to recheck if anyone can give me a better rate.



 I filled out insurance form online and I got phone calls from two agents. I asked them to give me an estimate. They both said, "oh we can give you a better discount if you combine auto and home".
 I said, "Fine, lets see if it will work". I was pretty sure they can't give me a better deal. I was wrong. Both agents gave a better price than that I had with Geico. I was surprised.

About two years ago I switched to Geico because it was my cheapest option. But now I was able to switch to Allstate and save $761.08 just for auto (annual savings). My insurance is higher because I have 17 y.o. on my policy. Then I got a better price for homeowner insurances as well, which gave another saving of $815.48.

 This is how I earned $1,576.56 in one day without leaving my house. Money that I did not spend is considered as money I earn, right? and I don't even need to pay taxes on this money! :)

 So don't forget to review and check your insurance. Especially if you have your homeowner insurance through your mortgage company. They usually offer insurance plans with higher rates. You never know how much you can save!

No comments:

Post a Comment