Sunday, June 1, 2014

This Week in my Little Garden

Here is what's going on in our little garden this week... :)

We had lots of rain, so all the plants are happy and growing very fast.

















Black Eyed Susan looks beautiful. I grew it from a seed.







Lily is finally blooming.














Knock out Roses are the eye catchers.
















Grapefruits and Lemons are getting bigger.


















Kumquat is about to start blooming. I planted this plant last year and my mom really likes these little citrus fruit.


















We picked up more squash.














My mango tree is not dead! I thought it died because of freeze last winter but I decided to keep it just in case... and yesterday I noticed it actually came back!!!


Creatures life

My little helper lady bug is working















Today my son checked on little birds we had to move to a different spot two weeks ago. They grown up and flied away. I am happy we were able to save them and our two cats did not eat them!




Our animals are enjoying nice weather.


















Thanks for reading and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment