Saturday, June 21, 2014

My Weekly Stock Watch List (6/21)

I did not buy or sell any stocks this week but I discovered a new stock I would like to add to my portfolio -
CAG - ConAgra Food. I wrote about this stock here.

Here is my watch list for upcoming week*.
Stock Name, descriptionprice as 6/21Dividend Yield
CAGConAgra Foods inc$28.813.10%
ARIApollo Commercial Real Estate$16.659.50%
PGProcter & Gamble$79.933.20%
TGTTarget$58.293.00%
ROSTRoss Stores$67.941.20%
DRIDarden Restaurant group$47.584.40%
* If I move stock to this list, it means there was a price drop or current price is somewhere in the middle.
I do not buy stocks at their highest prices. I might miss some good stocks but I prefer to sit and wait.
If I have a stock on my list, it means I like something about this stock. If I buy one of these stocks, it does not mean I plan to keep them forever. I might sell them if their price would go up a lot and I feel it's time to sell.

I love Sales on my regular shopping sprays and I use this strategy for my stock shopping... :)

Read my post about ARI and PG hereROST here.

I added DRI Darden Restaurant group back to my watch list. Their profit declined but they pay dividends since 1995.  I know how everybody in our area loves Olive Garden and LongHorn Steakhouse. So if stock prices would go down more, I might consider buying this stock.

My complete Watch List of Dividends Stocks here. I update this watch list at least once a month.

Please share your thoughts and watch lists.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I like CAG at these prices. I buy their food all the time which led me to buy a position in the company in the first place. TGT is also a good buy this month. I had DRI on my watch list for a while but the restaurant business is risky. And you can never go wrong with PG. I spent a bit of money on their swiffer products this weekend. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dividend Mongrel! Thanks for stopping buy. I agree on DRI. I have it on my watch list but still just watching. Maybe if price would go down more then I would feel it as a better buy...

    ReplyDelete