Saturday, June 14, 2014

My Weekly Stock Watch List (6/15)

This week I finally was able to buy some stocks.

I bought more of ARCP@11.98 and also PG@79.83.

I wrote about ARCP here. I am kind of concerned that they are selling 76 shopping centers. Read article here. On the other side I believe that they might have a good plan for acquiring new properties.

Here is my watch list for upcoming week*.
Stock Name, descriptionprice as 5/31Dividend Yield
ARIApollo Commercial Real Estate$16.689.50%
SBSISouthside Bank$27.333.30%
PGProcter & Gamble$79.643.20%
ARCPAmerican Realty Capital Properties, Inc.$11.968.00%
TGTTarget$57.233.00%
ROSTRoss Stores$67.121.20%
* If I move stock to this list, it means there was a price drop or current price is somewhere in the middle.
I do not buy stocks at their highest prices. I might miss some good stocks but I prefer to sit and wait.
If I have a stock on my list, it means I like something about this stock. If I buy one of these stocks, it does not mean I plan to keep them forever. I might sell them if their price would go up a lot and I feel it's time to sell.

I love Sales on my regular shopping sprays and I use this strategy for my stock shopping... :)

At this moment on my most wanted list is ARI because I really like dividend yield. This stock looks pretty safe to me but I am waiting to see if the price will go down a little.

I am happy that I finally was able to buy PG.

Read my previous post about ARI and PG last week hereROST and SBSI here.

I probably will not be able to buy any stocks following week because I spent my play money on a new dishwasher, grill and also had to prepay homeowner and home warranty insurance. But I might sell some of my non dividends stocks and buy dividends stocks. I will keep you updated.

My complete Watch List of Dividends Stocks here. I update this watch list at least once a month.

Please share your thoughts and watch lists.

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. I know ARCP is very popular among the dividend bloggers out there but I just don't like any REIT that focuses on commercial real estate. I think commercial real estate is in decline and will not ever come back to where it was. Retail shops/chains are closing down altogether or closing many shops as commerce increasingly moves online. Radio Shack, Macy's, Circuit City, Blockbuster, you name it, and I'll show you hundreds if not 1000's of shops closing. REITs can be great... but not commercial. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete