Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Weekly Stock Watch List (6/29)

I hope upcoming week I finally will be able to purchase some stocks and maybe sell some of non dividends stocks.

Here is my watch list for upcoming week*.
Stock Name, descriptionprice as 6/28Dividend Yield
CAGConAgra Foods inc$29.633.10%
ARIApollo Commercial Real Estate$16.409.50%
PGProcter & Gamble$79.023.20%
TGTTarget$58.123.00%
ROSTRoss Stores$65.801.20%
DRIDarden Restaurant group$46.664.40%
VLOValero Energy Corp$51.571.70%
CHMGChemung Financial Corp$29.153.60%
SNHSenior Housing Properties Trust$24.216.40%
* If I move stock to this list, it means there was a price drop or current price is somewhere in the middle.
I do not buy stocks at their highest prices. I might miss some good stocks but I prefer to sit and wait.
If I have a stock on my list, it means I like something about this stock. If I buy one of these stocks, it does not mean I plan to keep them forever. I might sell them if their price would go up a lot and I feel it's time to sell.

I love Sales on my regular shopping sprays and I use this strategy for my stock shopping... :)

CAG - ConAgra Food. I wrote about this stock here.
Read about ARI and PG hereROST here.
VLO here. I think Valero is still not in my sale category but I want to watch this stock for now.
SNH here,

I added CHMG - Chemung Financial Corp to my watch list because this stock is trading close to 52 weeks lows. This company provides various banking, financing, fiduciary, and other financial services primary in New York. It is paying dividends since 2000. All financial statements looks ok to me.

My complete Watch List of Dividends Stocks here. I update this watch list at least once a month.

Please share your thoughts and watch lists.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. PG, TGT, and CAG are really good buys in this over priced market. I have TGT and CAG but still need to add a position with PG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TGT seems to be a bloggers favorite in the last few weeks (I am guilty of purchasing last month as well). Seems to be nicely priced in a otherwise expensive market.

    Best,

    DW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you look at other factors other than current price drops? Just curious. I've started adding the stocks' prices versus their 52-week highs as another criteria I use.

    Regards,
    Dear Dividend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dear Dividend! thanks for stopping by. yes of course. I look at all statements (IS, BS, ratios, how long they pay dividends, visit company website if I don't know business, so I can see if it makes sense to me. I check insider transactions and analyst opinions. I read recent news as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We currently own TGT and ARI but we also have CAG and PG on our watchlist. Many bloggers seem to favor PG right now, thinking of initiating a few shares in the coming week. Best Wishes! AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Frugal Family's Journey! Thanks for stopping by. I am trying to decide between CAG, PG and ARI...My reasonings are: ARI price stays same but pay very good dividends, CAG can come back and PG is a great company. I have some shares of PG but would not mind to have more. So hard to pick one when you have to choose just one. :)

      Delete
  6. Hello Dividend Life! Thanks for sharing. I might buy more PG as well. I like this company a lot.

    ReplyDelete