Sunday, June 8, 2014

My Weekly Stock Watch List (6/8)

I was very busy and did not have a chance to buy any stocks this week. I was planning to buy on Friday but my internet stopped working and I decided that it was a sign not to buy this week.

Here is my watch list for upcoming week*.

Stock Name, descriptionprice as 5/31Dividend Yield
ARIApollo Commercial Real Estate$16.979.60%
SBSISouthside Bank$26.923.30%
PGProcter & Gamble$80.033.20%
ARCPAmerican Realty Capital Properties, Inc.$12.388.00%
TGTTarget$57.683.00%



ROSTRoss Stores$69.081.20%

This week list consists mostly same stocks.

I put back ARCP. I wrote about this stock here

Read my post about ARI and PG last week hereROST and SBSI here.

* If I move stock to this list, it means there was a price drop or current price is somewhere in the middle.
I do not buy stocks at their highest prices. I might miss some good stocks but I prefer to sit and wait.
If I have a stock on my list, it means I like something about this stock. If I buy one of these stocks, it does not mean I plan to keep them forever. I might sell them if their price would go up a lot and I feel it's time to sell.

I love Sales on my regular shopping sprays and I use this strategy for my stock shopping... :)

My complete Watch List of Dividends Stocks here. I update this watch list at least once a month.

Please share your thoughts and watch lists.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment