Monday, April 28, 2014

Coconut Oil - for better teeth and healing cavities - Part two

About a week ago I discovered that Coconut Oil can heal cavities or at least make your teeth better.

Here you can read my part one about swishing coconut oil.

After trying it for a week I made my adjustments to the routine:



1. I swish coconut oil at night before I go to bed instead of morning. I am just not morning person.

2. I have to heat it up in microwave for about 35 seconds. I noticed if the oil is warmer I can swish it for a longer.

3. The best time I can achieve so far - 10 minutes. I have to do something to keep my mind away and I keep a little bag by me in case I can't do it anymore and have to spit it out.

I think my teeth sensitivity is getting a little better, especially when I was able to extend my time from 5 minutes to 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment