Friday, April 25, 2014

If I won a lottery...

What would I do if I won a lottery?

Go travel around the world? Buy a new house or car? Go back to school? Donate to different causes? Quit working? Move to a different state or country?

Or just live my life as I live it now? Adding just a little more of everything to enjoy and sharing with others...

Just stop and think for a moment...



if you don't want to change lots of things... Congratulate yourself. You are one of these lucky people who lives in present and enjoys it.

If you do want to change everything about your life... Don't sit and wait to win this lottery. But start taking baby steps toward your dream life. Make a plan. Oh and don't forget actually buy a ticket... just in case...








1 comment:

  1. If I won the lottery...I would pay off our home and retire! I would also love to buy my parents a home and do some traveling so my kids can experience the different cultures and foods from around the world. :)

    ReplyDelete