Monday, April 28, 2014

My Monday Stock List

After reading Jason's at Dividend mantra analysis of ARCP (American Realty Capital Properties), especially when I saw main tenants names as Walgreens, CVS, Feedex, Dollar General I went and check this stock as well. Its a REIT stock but it's like owning a small part of all their real estate... :) I noticed they have more than 500 properties in Texas, which is good I think.

I was surprised to see Walmart as one of their tenant in one of the states.

Also I like the fact that insiders are purchasing stocks. In my opinion it means they believe in their own stock and think it will grow. Plus they are paying 7.5% dividends right now.

So this stock is totally on my list now! Thank you Jason!

I am still watching KMI, IGT, WU and PETS. They are dividends paying stocks and their prices are down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment