Sunday, April 13, 2014

Healing Cavities? I have to try this!

Healing Cavities??? without dentist????

Its so interesting! I just read this blog

trinaholden.com/healing-cavities-a-true-weve-done-it-story

trinaholden.com/oil-pulling-frequently-asked-questions

It looks like if you swish coconut oil in your mouth for 15-20 minutes every day instead of using toothpaste and tooth brush your can heal cavities...



 So according to Trina from mentioned above blog this is how you do it:

 Scoop about 2 tsp. of coconut oil out of your jar and pop it in your mouth.

 Chew or hold the oil in your mouth till it melts and becomes liquid (takes about 30 seconds).

 Start swishing, pulling the oil back and forth and sideways through all your teeth.

 Swish for 20 min., spitting the oil out (into the trash) when you’re finished.

I think I will try it, but my only concern how to put oil in my mouth...

Even thinking about this make me feel nauseous... But if it can make my teeth less sensitive and prevent or heal cavities I will try to do it for sure!


2 comments:

  1. I tried to swish today but could only last for 3 minutes... hopefully tomorrow it gets better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 Studies PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you literally get rid of fat by consuming coconut fats (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete