Thursday, April 10, 2014

Aloe Vera Plant Usage Research

Ok, I have lots of Aloe Vera plants in my garden.

 I know Aloe can be great for your skin - gel from the aloe plant will help with cuts, burns, acne, moisturize and heal skin. I should use it more for skin. 



I like this article on Ehow:
 http://www.ehow.com/how_5173092_use-gel-its-many-benefits.html

 But also it can be added to s
oups and other dishes.

I never tried it but going to follow this instruction I found online:

 1. Slice the bottom of each leaf
2. Drain for 1-2 hours to get rid of yellow substance (but you can use this yellow substance for your skin, hair, and even as laxative)
3. Peel outer skin
4. Cut remaining into cubes and add to soup or other dishes or drinks.

I might start adding it smoothies. I will freeze cubes and add just one every day. :)

 Aloe Vera is high in Vitamin A, C, B-12, protein, calcium, zink, Magnesium and other powerful elements.

 After my little research I am going to collect some leaves now... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment