Sunday, April 13, 2014

My Favorite Recipe for Homemade Bread in the Bread Machine

Here is my favorite recipe for Bread in the Bread Machine.

 I like to use my own recipe because this way I know exactly all my ingredients.

2 cups of flour ( I usually use half of whole wheat or add some rye flour)

3/4 teaspoon yeast

1 teaspoon salt

1 tablespoon honey

1 tablespoon butter

1 egg bitten

1/2 cup of water

I put all ingredients in order I wrote it. Then I start my bread machine on regular cycle, its about 2.5 hours.

I hope you will like it too.

Enjoy your bread!

4 comments:

  1. Looks delicious and nothing beats the smell of fresh bread!
    Do you add any wheat gluten to it?
    I have a Zojirushi bread machine that sees weekly use; mostly for white bread but it's made fabulous pizza and croissant dough too. Though I follow my oven's manual which recommends water first, then dry ingredients and finally the yeast. It's baking away happily as I write now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no I don't add any wheat gluten. I like to mix different flour. I read somewhere that you actually can add oatmeal, so I might try to add it next time I make bread. Can you share your croissant recipe please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bread looks tasty, based on the ingredients. It seems that there’s no need to put spread in it. That could be a delicious breakfast, especially if you accompany it with coffee. Thanks for sharing your favorite recipe! Happy cooking!

    Chris Carpenter @ Domenicos Monterey

    ReplyDelete