Thursday, April 24, 2014

Why will I keep studying for CPA test... I am not a quitter!

So I decided to keep studying for CPA test.

Honestly there is no perks for me if I pass it and I think this is a reason why I am so unmotivated.

I have enough experience in my field to land a full time job when I decide to do so or if I ever decide to work full time, because I honestly enjoy my part time working situation.

Yesterday I told my mother, "ok, I am quitting studying". But then it bothered me because I don't want to be a quitter. So I guess I will just keep swimming...  and if I pass it, it will be just for myself...

So, my affirmation for today is "yes, I can do it. I can study and pass FAR"... The other three sections are not as intimidating and long as this one... So yes, I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment